LilKase has closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

videng

Hello to the RR Community:

Due to family illness, LilKase.Com has closed.

I want to express our sincere thanks to the RadioReference Community. We started this venture in 2005 and you folks here at RR have been great. I never anticipated the business would grow as it had. Your acceptance of the product, reviews and input have been welcomed and we appreciate your business. When we asked for a radio for fitting purposes, many responded to help and we thank you. We have not been perfect, have made some errors and mistakes, but it has been a very good experience for myself and the family.

Please note that the lifetime warranty replacement policy will continue in force. I ask that if you have an issue with your case, please PM me here at RR and I'll email the shipping address for you to return it to us for a replacement. I wish to add here that we have had only 3 warranty replacements in the history of the business, not bad considering the number of cases that are in use.

Again, thank you all for your kindness and business over the years.

Our best to all of you,

David, Mary Anne and Alisha

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Sorry to hear of the illness, hope all works out in the end. Never needed a product from you but always heard good things.....

mikeydcg2003

Best of luck to you in the future. Your case has been the best thing for my 396 that i ever bought. I wish the belt clip from uniden would hold up as well. My best to you and your family on the illness and hope for better days in the future. If you guys open up again, will definalty come back for more if needed

Astro25

Sorry to hear that!

I've had a few of those cases on my Yaesu portables without problem.

Good luck in the future.

scollier

Wow! Hey guys... Sorry to hear... Hope all has gotten better since that post! If it hasn't, my sincere sympathies.

Not to be rude, but is the lifewarranty still in effect? My 5 year old 96 case is starting to show some wear despite gorrilla glue! If you're not warranting, did you perhaps sell the patent to another co? If so, could i get their web address!

Again, very sorry to hear of your situation and hope all is going well for you.

Happy Easter to you guys!

Sincerely,
shawn collier
ct

W6KRU

Wow! Hey guys... Sorry to hear... Hope all has gotten better since that post! If it hasn't, my sincere sympathies.

Not to be rude, but is the lifewarranty still in effect? My 5 year old 96 case is starting to show some wear despite gorrilla glue! If you're not warranting, did you perhaps sell the patent to another co? If so, could i get their web address!

Again, very sorry to hear of your situation and hope all is going well for you.

Happy Easter to you guys!

Sincerely,
shawn collier
ct

Read the OP. There are directions there.

N5DRM

Premium Subscriber
Still around.

Hello everyone,
We are still here. Following some time away from things to get the health on the right track, LilKase is now Radio Go Gear. My diabetes and hypertension were out of control and I paid a price, a wake up call of sorts. We will honor the LilKase warranty on the products we sold under the LilKase brand. Please PM me and I'll provide shipping address information. We are looking at making a carry case for the Wouxun HT's (KG-UV series) and again for the radios we supported earlier.
I also wish to thank those who left kind comments about LilKase. It's heck getting older but worth the effort to keep going. Let us hear from you.
David

RadioGoGear.com

Status
Not open for further replies.