LilKase...

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4JNW

I've tried to email LilKase many times to get the status of my order, but they will not reply to me... According to my PayPal account, the transaction went through for the Pro-97 LilKase.. SOMEONE recieved $25.90... Any ideas on how else I could contact? PayPal listed a phone number, but it did not work. It worked, but it wasn't them. I am getting worried/anxious....

InlandAZ

So this didn't work? (there's also an email option at: http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact_us )

Customer Service Center

PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you during the following times:

4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT on Saturday and Sunday

Call us at: 1-402-935-2050 (a U.S. telephone number)

We may only discuss an account with the account-holder. Please have the following information available when you call:
Your telephone number
Your email address
The last 4 digits of your credit card or bank account registered with PayPal
For security reasons, we must verify the above details before discussing any account-specific information.

Try Our Self-Service Phone Options
PayPal's Speech-Enabled phone system allows you to speak, or use your telephone keypad, to let us know exactly what you would like to do when contacting us. For example,
Listen to recent transactions - say "Transaction History"
Check the status of claims and disputes - say "Case Status"
Request a password reset email - say "Password"
Hear other account-specific information

cameoooooo

Yikes, I bought that same case from the same company today. Keep us posted on your progress.

N4JNW

I have an email recipt from paypal, confirming they did recieve my $25.90....

They won't answer any of my emails...

N4JNW

Recieved my Lilkase today.... Funny though, they said they recieved no emails from me, and I have the two I sent, in my "sent" items folder.. but still, I never recieved an email from them, so I filed a dispute with paypal, and they responded to me there...

Bottom line, got my pouch, and am very satisfied with it!

Since this is resolved, Admin, you may close/delete! Thanks!

davidd2957

I own 3 LilKase products and am totally satisfied with their products. Their products come with a lifetime warranty on workmanship. Can't beat that.
David D.

N4JNW

I can see why they have that guarantee now.. I am extremely satisfied with my Pro-97 LilKase. Fits PERFECT.

Thumbs up to LilKase.. Best thing I've bought for my scanner, other than Win97!

Status
Not open for further replies.