LIMA SHOOTING as Paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

At approx 2125hrs OFFICER rpts to disp heard several shots in the area of St. Johns and 3rd Sts. LPD And ALLEN CO SO enroute to area along with E6 R1. 911 call reports 2 subjects on Holmes St. Shot. Officers and Fd rescue on scene with 2 male victims. LPD unit have Shotgun shells at St. Johns and 3rd. Both vics shotgun wounds transported by Lima Allen Co Paramedics. Trauma Alert SRMC. Suspect vehicle Burgandy Escalade. Check out Scan Miami Valley Archives for feed of incident. or live feed for On going investigation and crowd control. ACES and React units brought in for Traffic control. Area closed of to traffic........Hoser

hoser147

Hey Mike, sounded like they had a heck of a crowd that formed rather quickly for people getting shot. If you get a chance listen to the archive. The officer that requested ACES or React put it like that wasnt sure what the first one was.............Hoser

Last edited:

mdulrich

Feed Provider
WLIO Your News at 6 reported that 2 were injured and are expected to recover. They ran to a house a couple of blocks away after being shot.

Mike

mdulrich

Feed Provider
Yes, they frequently do traffic control for police and fire incidents. No, there are no auxiliary units.

Mike

hoser147

I believe that Lima and St. Marys are the only ones in the area that dont have an Auxiliary. We used to have one years ago in the 70s they dissolved it..................Hoser

Viper43

I don't remember Lima having aux even in the 70's when I lived there, they did have ACERT or similar but I don't remember the name off hand, too many years and too many beers since then :)

Lima has always had a history of shootings, it was really bad in the 70's when I lived there.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.