johnmoe1
Member
I don't know if it will ever actually get made, but the LimeSDR looks pretty nice. http://limesdr.org/ $249 preorder. $299 regular. It would be made by the people who make the main chip in the bladeRF. It has somewhat better specs* than a bladerf, but at a lower price.
* 60 MHz should be enough bandwidth to monitor all of the inbound and outbound frequencies on the p25 sites around me at the same time all with just one tuner (and a fast computer). I am not sure I will actually want to do this, but would be an interesting option to have.
* 60 MHz should be enough bandwidth to monitor all of the inbound and outbound frequencies on the p25 sites around me at the same time all with just one tuner (and a fast computer). I am not sure I will actually want to do this, but would be an interesting option to have.