Lincoln County Forest Service A/G Freq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjrjr507

Hi all

Just heard on my BCT15 the kootenia forest service gave out an A/G frequency of 167.9500 mhz for a fire somewhere in lincoln county. If I hear which fire it is will post it.

SCPD

QRT
Better Air to Ground Frequency Information

I just completed the list of air to ground frequencies assigned by the National Interagency Fire Center. There are a few changes for 2014. My list is on the Wiki page for the NIFC incident radio system. Go to the database and click on "Nationwide Frequencies" then scroll down to the "Natl Incident Radio Support Cache / Natl Interagency Fire Ctr" link. When you bring that page up click on the Wiki tab. The information I've written there came from very good sources. The only info I could not get is the 2014 version for the Southern Area Geographical Coordination Center. I had to leave the 2013 information in the table.

There were some changes in frequencies for a few channels and some reassignment of channels for quite a few zones. My sources are pretty good. I don't have any way to present the zone info because I don't have any maps I can put on the site.

I haven't had time to make a database submission for this.

Last edited:

ecps92

Welcome back , hope all is getting better.

Nice work on the wiki updates

I just completed the list of air to ground frequencies assigned by the National Interagency Fire Center. There are a few changes for 2014. My list is on the Wiki page for the NIFC incident radio system. Go to the database and click on "Nationwide Frequencies" then scroll down to the "Natl Incident Radio Support Cache / Natl Interagency Fire Ctr" link. When you bring that page up click on the Wiki tab. The information I've written there came from very good sources. The only info I could not get is the 2014 version for the Southern Area Geographical Coordination Center. I had to leave the 2013 information in the table.

There were some changes in frequencies for a few channels and some reassignment of channels for quite a few zones. My sources are pretty good. I don't have any way to present the zone info because I don't have any maps I can put on the site.

I haven't had time to make a database submission for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.