Lincoln County SO

WeBeCinYa

Premium Subscriber
I have all the Lincoln County TGs for viper loaded to my scanners, and for specifically the SO, is there only one open channel, “Lincoln Sheriff”? I never hear anything on SO Tac channel...but I’ve heard them move traffic over to an “ops” channel if something big is going on. Any insight?

Attachments

ScottE22

Most SO the size of Licoln utilize a dispatch channel,Catawba has a car to car,a common channel and a few Law channels they use,but most traffic is on main dispatch,make sure to include any SO and tac/ops channels in your favorites list....

WeBeCinYa

Premium Subscriber
Most SO the size of Licoln utilize a dispatch channel,Catawba has a car to car,a common channel and a few Law channels they use,but most traffic is on main dispatch,make sure to include any SO and tac/ops channels in your favorites list....
i have everything listed as shown in first post. Unless these channels are hidden in another TG I only see two SO channels. I assume the noted Tac channel is encrypted or any traffic on it has been outside of the site I monitor.

WeBeCinYa

Premium Subscriber
I still cannot find this alternate channel, I heard them call it the "Charlie" channel this weekend...