Lincoln FD Call Yesterday???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrps801

Hi guys.
I unfortunately turned my scanner after the call was dispatched, but it was for Pump 4, Tanker 4, Car 4 and Car 1. I only heard them say message received. I was hoping someone else heard it if they were monitoring the Grimsby/Lincoln channel. Thanks.

NRPS801

Doug093

They do have a car 4, not too sure who or what it is. And what call are you refering to NRPS801? The only call I recalled hearing yesterday was an MVC for Pump 4 and Rescue 4.

nrps801

They do have a car 4, not too sure who or what it is. And what call are you refering to NRPS801? The only call I recalled hearing yesterday was an MVC for Pump 4 and Rescue 4.

Are you sure? There was a call for Pump 4, and then they also required Tanker 4 on scene, with the original dispatch for car 1 and 4. I think the address was like, 2004 King St., and being Station 4, it would be in the Jordan/Vineland area.

nrps801

I have no idea. Did you guys hear the call about 5 minutes ago. Lincoln Pump 1, Squad 1, and Car 1 responded to an MVC, vehicle into a tree. Extrication needed. Pretty neat stuff to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.