Lincoln, NH Police Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

njbeacher

Lincoln PD Dispatch is normally heard on 155.190, 617 NAC, P25.

Now all I am hearing is the mobile units responding. The dispatched can no longer be heard. Anyone else experiencing this or know what changed?

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
Either what the guy above said or they secured the dispatch end leaving the units either in clear or in time switch them, but typically some agencies choose to keep dispatch secure while units are in clear as they typically will respond basic reply to a call. But one of the above.

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
Just to make sure, is the dispatcher operating in analog and mobiles digital. They've used mixed mode in the past.

njbeacher

I cant say with certainty, but I only had one entry in my scanner for police and I am pretty sure both the dispatcher and the officers were on the same. Proscan recorded both under the same channel title.

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
You might need to drop the NAC and run it open or add the PL on another channel to rule that out. I'll poke around w/some folks I know up that way and see if I can find anything out.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
You might need to drop the NAC and run it open or add the PL on another channel to rule that out. I'll poke around w/some folks I know up that way and see if I can find anything out.

I was receiving Lincoln PD operating mixed on Saturday during the smoke condition at the Holiday Inn Express.

KB1VLA

Confirmed today, mixed mode on 155.190. NAC 617 and PL 146.2. I was hearing 'Base' in P25 mode, however, and one or two mobile radios with 146.2 Hz. LPD is licensed for a repeater on Loon Mtn, and it appeared that all comms were going through the repeater; they were audible as far south as Ashland on I-93. Lincoln also dispatches for Woodstock PD on 155.190.

Status
Not open for further replies.