BCD325P2/BCD996P2: Line Out Jack Blown Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolant113

I run a feed off the 996P2 and this past week I got a feed note saying that there was no audio. After a little investigation, I realized that the Line Out jack is not working at all anymore. Anybody else experience a problem like this with this unit? The unit is no more than 2 months old.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Rec Out Jack

I run a feed off the 996P2 and this past week I got a feed note saying that there was no audio. After a little investigation, I realized that the Line Out jack is not working at all anymore. Anybody else experience a problem like this with this unit? The unit is no more than 2 months old.

Have you done any reprogramming? Did you make sure REC Out was enabled on the TG's you want streamed? There isn't really a line out Jack there is EXT Speaker and REC Out. If you don't select REC out it won't stream the audio for those TG's.

Coolant113

Have you done any reprogramming? Did you make sure REC Out was enabled on the TG's you want streamed? There isn't really a line out Jack there is EXT Speaker and REC Out. If you don't select REC out it won't stream the audio for those TG's.

I have done some programming but it was based off the same file that I originally used, but i will double check. And yea it's the the REC Out jack that's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.