Link for people on smart phones and tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxiso

I got people saying they can not listen via phones or tablets.. What do I need to do to allow it? how can I make this possible?

Last edited:

richtidd

Database Admin
I got people saying they can not listen via phones or tablets.. What do I need to do to allow it? how can I make this possible?

If they are using a mobile app, this is a app issue not updating their app to the current list of feeds. Nothing you or we can do about that.

They can try to listen here via our mobile site:
RR Mobile

voxiso

If they are using a mobile app, this is a app issue not updating their app to the current list of feeds. Nothing you or we can do about that.

RR Mobile
That RR Mobile link done the trick.. Thanks.. Alltho it seems to be like a 2-3 minute delay from their transmission to when we hear it on that link and maybe 20 seconds from the normal flash player.. But all can not be perfect..

Last edited:

ai8o

Brachiating Tetrapod

RR Mobile
I already have a RR ID that I to log into and use to read RR on my WIN7 PC.

I am using the link to RR mobile contained in your posting using an IPad.

When I try to use my already existing RR ID. I don't get logged in. I. am just returned to the RR mobile log in page. When I try to use my Apple ID, I am sent to a page with a click on "get app". When I click on that I am sent to app-spot.com and I am shown a click on to get a app for "hotels.com. HD.

OK, what do I need to do to get the app and listen on my IPad?

Last edited:

richtidd

Database Admin
I already have a RR ID that I to log into and use to read RR on my WIN7 PC.

I am using the link to RR mobile contained in your posting using an IPad.

When I try to use my already existing RR ID. I don't get logged in. I. am just returned to the RR mobile log in page. When I try to use my Apple ID, I am sent to a page with a click on "get app". When I click on that I am sent to app-spot.com and I am shown a click on to get a app for "hotels.com. HD.

OK, what do I need to do to get the app and listen on my IPad?

That link works for on my iPAD.
I am able to listen to feeds.

Just clicking on that link taks you to out mobile site.

Status
Not open for further replies.