Linn County Area Event Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signal3and2

Premium Subscriber
Whoever supplies this feed, I can't understand any of the audio, it's so garbled and over-driven. I see you're using a BCD996T. Use the REC output instead of the headphone jack, if you're not already doing so. It's a much clearer audio output, and will also get rid of the 'hum' in the background.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
Whoever supplies this feed, I can't understand any of the audio, it's so garbled and over-driven. I see you're using a BCD996T. Use the REC output instead of the headphone jack, if you're not already doing so. It's a much clearer audio output, and will also get rid of the 'hum' in the background.

User details for: timkilbride on RadioReference

But it sounds okay to me?

timkilbride

Database Admin
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

I'm using the REC jack and sounds good on my blackberry and PC.I'm not getting the hum either.

Sisilija

Premium Subscriber
Bberry

Tim
How do I listen via Bberry? I go to the RR Mobile site but get an error message that the connection timed out. Suggestions?

bryonh

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.175 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Sisilija said:
Tim
How do I listen via Bberry? I go to the RR Mobile site but get an error message that the connection timed out. Suggestions?

Go to bbscanner.com and download the app. Its well worth the registration fee

Status
Not open for further replies.