• Publicsafety

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Aircraft

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

radioguy225

I would like to know about really good and cheap scanners to get listen to everything mostly public safety and aircraft thank CharlotteNC mecklemburg county

BeerNutz

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; Silk/1.0.13.81_10003810) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1 Silk-Accelerated=true)

I use 4 cheaper radios that are good. I use 7, more expensive scanners that are better. My current, go-to is the GRE PSR-800. I would call any radio great if I heard an ex being arrested.

eagleswings01

Not sure if you're area is digital, but if not, I'd recommend the GRE PSR-310. Great little scanner!

hamstang

Premium Subscriber
I would like to know about really good and cheap scanners to get listen to everything mostly public safety and aircraft thank CharlotteNC mecklemburg county

You'll need a trunking scanner at least, and a digital capable trunking scanner would be best as the Char/Meck P25 system becomes more active.

Not sure what you consider cheap, but new digital capable scanners can be had for $350 and up.

Status
Not open for further replies.