Listen online at ScanArizona.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
Thanks to a volunteer with the Incident Command Page paging network and the Mayer Fire Department, you can now listen to the following online at the new ScanArizona.us site:
  • Maricopa County Sheriff (home of America's toughest Sheriff, Joe Arpaio)
  • Mayer Fire Department
  • Mesa, Gilbert, and Apache Junction Police and Fire
  • Metro Phoenix Area Fire
If you have an extra scanner laying around gathering dust you too can provide an online scanner feed for ScanArizona.us (if you have a Cable/DSL connection to the net). Providing a scanner feed doesn't cost you a thing. If you're interested e-mail me at gordon@scanarizona.us

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Thanks for the site.

I just listened to Flagstaff and Maricopa. Nice and clean.

I also listened to the Phoenix Metro FD link. I like the separated channels, but this one comes across over-modulated.

Thanks again,

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
Thanks for the feedback. I let the person providing the Mesa County and Phoenix Fire feeds know that the volume on the scanners is turned up too high.

I also put a feed up just a little bit ago, under Mohave. Right now it is locked onto DPS Dist 1. Today starts the Laughlin River Run (Harley Weekend) so right now there is a lot of traffic. I may scan Mohave County Sheriff and feed it along with Kingman Police and Kingman Fire, if you guys want to listen to that as well. However most of the good stuff this weekend is on DPS.

SCPD

QRT
Thanks for letting me know about this site. I'm listening to the NPS at Grand Canyon at the moment. It is nice when someone provides the means to listen to a National Park as I'm most interested in natural resource agency listening. Grand Canyon is one of the most heavily used parks so this should provide some good listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.