Listening to Band Openings this Morning with SDS100

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailhiker73

Premium Subscriber
I woke up at 5:15 am this morning, and I was amazed to what I was able to receiving with the Remtronix 700/800 mhz antenna:

Baltimore County - South
NJICS - Berlin Simulcast
Worcester County
Wicomico County

After 7:45 am, Worcester County was still hanging on as it tries to pick-up the control channel, and I was surprised that I'm still able to receive Baltimore County. On a side note, I haven't adjusted the filters for each site, but I'm curious as to which ones might help with reception.

Adam

ecps92

Since Sunday night VHF-900 has been booming here in New England [stock antennas] North/South
My Search buttons have gotten a well earned work out

I woke up at 5:15 am this morning, and I was amazed to what I was able to receiving with the Remtronix 700/800 mhz antenna:

Baltimore County - South
NJICS - Berlin Simulcast
Worcester County
Wicomico County

After 7:45 am, Worcester County was still hanging on as it tries to pick-up the control channel, and I was surprised that I'm still able to receive Baltimore County. On a side note, I haven't adjusted the filters for each site, but I'm curious as to which ones might help with reception.

Adam

de784

Feed Provider

Baltimore County - South
NJICS - Berlin Simulcast
Worcester County
Wicomico County

Adam
What area are you in?

trailhiker73

Premium Subscriber
What area are you in?

I'm in the Smyrna area. Last night was another good night of monitoring as I was able to pick-up Baltimore City. I was also able to pick-up the Sussex Simulcast (struggled with holding the control channel) and the Wilmington Site which never come in during the daytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.