listening to eaton county from the u.p

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
It comes in clear because the tower you are monitoring is just a few miles away... 1040 is D1 North, not Eaton County Dispatch, but I suppose it's possible the dispatch center is talking direct to MSP this way.

bigbluemsp

I'm picking up Jackson, Battle Creek and other departments in that area but I completely lost everything I used to hear in the 3rd District

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Last night, Eaton Central was patched into TG: 1040. I went to bed and never found out why both talkgroups were being patched together. However, at first, I had no idea who I was hearing until I heard them put out a BOL.

73's

Ron

Thunderbolt said:
Last night, Eaton Central was patched into TG: 1040. I went to bed and never found out why both talkgroups were being patched together. However, at first, I had no idea who I was hearing until I heard them put out a BOL.

73's

Ron
thats what they were doing today. and making a pick up in chelste?

scannerman5000

Premium Subscriber
where r u in the UP? i am from the Eaton/Ingham Co. Area, but have property in the Eastern UP. It would be great if i were able to hear my own departments when im in the UP.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
It wouldn't be a continuous thing - it just means a trooper normally in this area is up there (either on business or vacation.) I heard a lot of Livingston Co transmissions part of last week while in Gaylord.

Status
Not open for further replies.