Listening to Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackpine4

I can't seem to connect to any frequencies. Do you have to pay up on pay pal in order to listen or am I doing something wrong? I just made an account and I was just wondering.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
I have no idea what you could be referring to... How are you trying to "connect" to frequencies? Do you have a scanner? Tell us EXACTLY what you want to do here.

jackpine4

all I want to do is listen to the Timmins police scanner. How do I go about doing that?

Saint

Premium Subscriber
live feeds

jackpine4 said:
all I want to do is listen to the Timmins police scanner. How do I go about doing that?

You will not find any live scanner radio feeds to listen to on this web site, if you want to listen to live scanner radio feeds do a search on google search engine and search for Scanner radio live feeds, and you can listen to online scanners.
Steve

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Actually, yes you can find feeds on this site and there has been a forum created just for that. With regards though to Timmins, it's been offline for quite some time. Pretty sure the fella that had it up an running I believe moved out of the area.

Either which way, the initial questions posted still seem kinda blurry as to what they're asking.

Saint said:
You will not find any live scanner radio feeds to listen to on this web site, if you want to listen to live scanner radio feeds do a search on google search engine and search for Scanner radio live feeds, and you can listen to online scanners.
Steve

MetalCarnage

If i were taking a guess i think he thinks Radioreference is a big database of live feeds where he just makes an account and he can listen to whatever is in the database, it doesnt sound like he has a scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.