Listening to State Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tes151

Which counties would I have to load to listen to the ISP just across the toll road from Fremont to Lake Station? I'm a truck driver that runs across there 4 times a week. It might help to give myself a heads up on accidents out ahead of me.

frankcastle

Which counties would I have to load to listen to the ISP just across the toll road from Fremont to Lake Station? I'm a truck driver that runs across there 4 times a week. It might help to give myself a heads up on accidents out ahead of me.

ISP District 21 - Tollroad
Elkhart, Lake, LaGrange, LaPorte, Porter, St. Joseph, Steuben

KidClerk

Feed Provider
District 13 out of Lowell could also be of use using those same counties, or many of the same, since you will be off of the toll road if you're going clear down to Lake Station.

tes151

Thanks for the info. As a test, I had the scanner on going across the toll road 4 times this week, and didn't really hear as much as I thought I would. Maybe it's not as busy out there as I thought it was. Is there a fleet map needed for this system?

usswood

Thanks for the info. As a test, I had the scanner on going across the toll road 4 times this week, and didn't really hear as much as I thought I would. Maybe it's not as busy out there as I thought it was. Is there a fleet map needed for this system?

No, none needed...however a custom table will be needed once rebanding starts in that area

Status
Not open for further replies.