Listing of USA P25 Phase 1 and 2 systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

danesgs

Awhile back someone posted a link to a file that listed statewide P25 1 and 2 systems here. I am looking for it again but not sure where to look.

danesgs

No, but these are new to me and thanks. I think it was a link to a PDF with state listings already in it. It covered all 50 states and had highlights in different colors if I remember. It also had a breakdown of when certain systems were going to phase 2.

mcjones2013

Radio Communications Enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
I think there was some consensus in the forums a while back that project25.org is just polling data from RRDB, so it may not be entirely accurate.

danesgs

If anyone knows of anything newer let me know. If it was all taken from here then I guess we at RRDB have the most up to date info other than the FCC. I think it was once stated to me by a user here, that it was up to the RR users to update info for various jurisdictions of various state systems?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I think it was once stated to me by a user here, that it was up to the RR users to update info for various jurisdictions of various state systems?

That is correct the database is populated by verified listening from RR members, not just license data. That is why it is important to submit new info when you hear AND verify who/what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.