Lititz Borough PD TAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daneg

Would anyone happen to know if Lititz Borough PD has a TAC channel of their own? Earlier the units were told to switch to TAC but didn’t hear anything…I have 155.755 as their TAC which is listed as Warwick TAC so do they share?

Tommahawk

I know why you didn't hear anything!! Warwick Township's TAC is 155.775 not 155.755!! 155.755 is Pa State Police

Peace out yo!!!

BTW for those interested I'm just about done with the mobile cross-band mobile repeater list I'm putting together. The only major changes that I know of coming down the road is the Manheim Township Fire Departments are placing Cross-Band Mobile repeaters in all of their apparatus. Eden Fire Company is first, followed by 2-11 and 2-7. Yes I know that 2-11 has a setup already, but it isn't licensed and they are changing it....

daneg

Tommahawk said:
I know why you didn't hear anything!! Warwick Township's TAC is 155.775 not 155.755!! 155.755 is Pa State Police

Peace out yo!!!

BTW for those interested I'm just about done with the mobile cross-band mobile repeater list I'm putting together. The only major changes that I know of coming down the road is the Manheim Township Fire Departments are placing Cross-Band Mobile repeaters in all of their apparatus. Eden Fire Company is first, followed by 2-11 and 2-7. Yes I know that 2-11 has a setup already, but it isn't licensed and they are changing it....

Haha that explains it! Thanks!

PCPA

Tommahawk said:
PCPA;

Well I guess two municipalities are allowed to share a frequency..........

Happens a lot. Without looking at the database I don't know whether 155.755 is simplex or repeater output for Lititz--it is repeater output for Hellam. Since I only ever scan that with PL I'm not aware of any interference from Lancaster County.

Status
Not open for further replies.