Little Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

Premium Subscriber
Little Falls Police Dispatch

I ran Unitrunker on the System for a bit and found that nothing has changed. Still showing them using P25 Phase II TDMA in clear mode. Might want to re-check settings and/or receive locations on the radio/scanner.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
You are probably experiencing some LSM which is muting your scanners. Try moving it to a different spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pursuit

Little Falls PD switched to the NJICS system months ago
their UHF channel (477.1500) you will only hear 1 side of the conversation dispatcher only.

robertinnj

i thought i was going crazy. they were right in front of me and was only getting dispatch only. is there a way to get both conversations? also is there a audio feed for little falls. i searched but thought was looking in wrong place. thanks...

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Ok, how about a little more information. What scanner are you using to monitor them? What site are you using?

slingshot202

Feed Provider
What site is Little Falls on? I thought I had them in, but I did not hear anything, then again, I am in Essex County, but, might have a shot.....

slingshot202

Feed Provider
Was picking up some LFPD action this morning on the scanner, perhaps I had not given it enough time when I was listening the other day.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
There is not a lot of traffic with them. If you want to make sure you hear them, I'd set their talk group on priority because agencies like Elizabeth PD and others who are much busier will cause our scanner to stop on those busier talk groups. Without a priority setting, you may miss the LFPD radio comms

SCPD

QRT
Little Falls,NJ

I do and it works better with Manual and 7 on the 436hp I set little falls for Priority. ;) The West Orange site is a little rough to receive in Clifton but usually I am able to.

Pursuit

So if I program west orange pd I should hear both of little falls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Orange PD?? NO. You need to program the West Orange site from the NJICS system and if your scanner is capable of getting phase 2 digital audio then yes you will hear both sides of the conversation

SCPD

QRT
West Orange

When you program in the West Orange Site on the 700mhz njpsic, yes. I would hope you have a 436 or 536hp.

robertinnj

how do i monitor west orange stuff?

West Orange PD?? NO. You need to program the West Orange site from the NJICS system and if your scanner is capable of getting phase 2 digital audio then yes you will hear both sides of the conversation

i have home patrol. can anyone try and explain how to monitor if I can both sides of little falls pd

Status
Not open for further replies.