Little Rock Rebanding Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

brodiebnew

Premium Subscriber
When will Little Rock's rebanding go into effect. I have a pro-97 and pro2051 and they still pick up everything, but I know they are not suppose to after rebanding takes effect Does anyone know when the new frequencies will come online?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Going on experience on five other systems that have been rebanded, the first "actual" noticable changes have been within 4 months of the YE grant. Finalized changes have taken anywhere from 6 months to an year depending on issues that may crop up. Usually within 6 months if they are not doing an major overhaul, the system is fully operating on the new freqs. I have seen one system that was fully operational on rebanded freqs ONE 1 month after the FCC YE grant. They had been working for many months before hand to make changes using an STA grant, and when they recieved the final permanent grant were ready to go.

btritch

I'm not sure about Little Rock, I know Magnet Has Already Rebanded And I'm Aware That Greene County Or Troop C Will Change Over In April. The Others Are Short To Follow I'm Sure..

weather4ar

BTritch, are you talking about Little Rock/Pulaski County Trunked System, or AWIN? AWIN is a digital statewide system that the Pro97 and Pro 2051 won't pick up. Little Rock/Pulaski County is analog, this is the one I think they're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.