Littleton Hazmat!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescueeagle

Premium Subscriber
This has been devolping over the past 15 or so min.

Engine 15 got called to the field behind monroe street (sry missed the address) by ACSO on a suspicious odor coming from the field where the RP reported seeing someone dump a large amount of an un-known substance into the field last night around 2300. They got on scene and called for Battalion 1 Engine 18, Engine 11 and Hammer 11. All ops are on littleton channel 6 which i believe is their secure channel? because i can't pick it up. Sorry detail are scarce!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
rescueeagle said:
This has been devolping over the past 15 or so min.

Engine 15 got called to the field behind monroe street (sry missed the address) by ACSO on a suspicious odor coming from the field where the RP reported seeing someone dump a large amount of an un-known substance into the field last night around 2300. They got on scene and called for Battalion 1 Engine 18, Engine 11 and Hammer 11. All ops are on littleton channel 6 which i believe is their secure channel? because i can't pick it up. Sorry detail are scarce!

Don't see anything "secure" about LFD Ch 6 believe it's id 1853.

Jim<

evilklown

i put littleton in after your post to see if i could pick anything up but i dont even hear anything on littleton. must not be able to pick them up

KB9LMJ

Try using a closer tower such as site 101 Arapahoe or DTB 120. I know a few times I can pick up their dispatch on Smokey Hill, but when they change over, I have a hard time hearing them too.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
evilklown said:
i put littleton in after your post to see if i could pick anything up but i dont even hear anything on littleton. must not be able to pick them up

Or you can always listen to the online feed for LFD, if needed.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.