Live Audio Admin question

Status
Not open for further replies.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
I applied for another feed this afternoon, "Hays County Sheriff," in Texas.

When I go to mange my feeds it shows my old feed (2700) and then shows 2 new feeds "coming Soon," both of which have the description of "Hays County Sheriff." I hope there is no confusion, because I will only be providing one more feed for Hays County Sheriff's Office (for a total of two on my account: San Marcos PD & Hays County Sheriff's Office).

Let me know if there is a better way to get this to a Live Audio Admin.

Also, I thought I remembered seeing in the past, a place to go to get an audio admin to change certain aspects of your feed. Say I was wanting to add a talkgroup (or delete one) from the feed- where is the best place to ask an admin to update the descriptions?

richtidd

Database Admin
I applied for another feed this afternoon, "Hays County Sheriff," in Texas.

When I go to mange my feeds it shows my old feed (2700) and then shows 2 new feeds "coming Soon," both of which have the description of "Hays County Sheriff." I hope there is no confusion, because I will only be providing one more feed for Hays County Sheriff's Office (for a total of two on my account: San Marcos PD & Hays County Sheriff's Office).

Let me know if there is a better way to get this to a Live Audio Admin.

Also, I thought I remembered seeing in the past, a place to go to get an audio admin to change certain aspects of your feed. Say I was wanting to add a talkgroup (or delete one) from the feed- where is the best place to ask an admin to update the descriptions?

Somehow when your feed was approved, two where created by mistake.
I deleted one of the two.
The good one is feed: /668286447

From your feed owner page you will see Manage my Feed"
Use the "Request assistance with Feed" to contact us about requested changes.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Rich,

I'm having problems getting RR to recognize that it's getting something from my end.

It seems that both the "Hays County Sheriff" and "Hays County Sheriff Dispatch" feed have the #: 668286447. Could this be causing the problem?

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Okay my second feed is online now (Hays County Sheriff).

The "Hays County Sheriff Dispatch" feed can be deleted and removed.

Thanks for your patience Rich.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
My second feed (3788) still isn't appearing on the Texas Live Feeds page. It's also not appearring in Hays County, Texas Live Feeds. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.