Live Audio Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

teebee

I often listen to feeds on a PC and Apps on iPhone/iPad. On some of the different Apps I am able to see tags on some of the feeds, however when listening on a PC I am not able to see the tags. Any advice on how I can see Tags when using the Broadcastify on a PC

teebee

Thanks for the update to this. I was using the default HTML 5 Web Player and never realized it. I will try a different player. As for as Scanner Live apparently I have to pay to use it. Can you advise what are the advantages of using Scanner Live versus using the Broadcastify site

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
As for as Scanner Live apparently I have to pay to use it. Can you advise what are the advantages of using Scanner Live versus using the Broadcastify site

The features that it offers are pretty well stated on its website. It basically turns your computer into a scanner of many live feeds.

If you only want to monitor a single feed, there are a few media player applications that can be downloaded that will display the alpha tags. I use VLC for when I want that kind of support, and there are quite a few other options out there that are just as good. It all depends on personal preference.

drayd48

To show the Alpha tags, the Scanner / Host Feed must be broadcasting them and you must select the right way to view the alpha tags. I know iTunes shows the alpha tags. It is a free download from the web and then just go to the feed in iTunes and it will show them.

Status
Not open for further replies.