live audio to IoT devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8aho

Premium Subscriber
Good morning,

I have had an Amazon Echo for a while and I listen to a lot of local commercial radio stations and I noticed there are a few scanner feeds to the device. Right now the feeds I see are via TuneIn. Is there a way now to push live audio from Broadcastify to the Echo? If not are there any plans in the near future to feed devices like the Echo ? The echo has great speakers and many things can be done via voice commands, the audio is far superior than coming from my computer. Google is soon to release Google Home soon also, I would like to send my feeds via Broadcastify.

Jim

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Good morning,

I have had an Amazon Echo for a while and I listen to a lot of local commercial radio stations and I noticed there are a few scanner feeds to the device. Right now the feeds I see are via TuneIn. Is there a way now to push live audio from Broadcastify to the Echo? If not are there any plans in the near future to feed devices like the Echo ? The echo has great speakers and many things can be done via voice commands, the audio is far superior than coming from my computer. Google is soon to release Google Home soon also, I would like to send my feeds via Broadcastify.

Jim

Since Tune In's feeds are from Broadcastify, it would seem the work has been done for you.

Sent via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.