Live Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic66rc

At our 911 center we have an audio recorder that records all radio traffic in and out of the building. That same audio recorder has a remote monitor playback program that runs on the LAN inside of the building for office users to listen on there desktop PC's.

We also host our own WWW website on an inhouse server and would be interested in how we can use our website and be able to host our own live audio feed.

The WWW server is Windows 2003 with IIS6.0 that I use to house that website. I use Adobe Dreamweaver and occaisonally FrontPage 2003 for web editing.

How could I get a way to host our own feed. I want to be able to direct users to OUR website (as in regular people outside of the building OFF the LAN) and be able to click on something (a button, link, et cetera) and allow people to hear our audio.

Looking for thoughts.

Thanks,
RC

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
Provide the feed to RR. Then ask for the key and insert in into your website html. Am I correct that RR still allows this if you appy for the key? This is a "win win" situation for everybody.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Provide the feed to RR. Then ask for the key and insert in into your website html. Am I correct that RR still allows this if you appy for the key? This is a "win win" situation for everybody.

Yep. Apply for the key than you can embed the RR player in your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.