Live feed for Indy and Marion Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcat991

Why can't anyone seem to keep a live feed online for Indy and Marion Co for more than 10 min???? I live 2 counties out and even though I do receive it, it probably isn't reliable enough for a live feed. Anyway you would think with a city of over 1 million someone could run a reliable live feed. Much smaller places around the country have them and they are never "Offline".

W9NES

We no longer have a live feed for Metro Indianapolis/Marion County.It has been down for a very long time.If I find out it is back up I will post it here.

bearcat991

Nope

Sorry Tim but there HAS been a new one up but it was short lived I've been listening 2 it but it suddenly went off...AGAIN.......lol

W9NES

Yes Sir,That is what I am saying in the above post*.It was there in the past and now it is gone*.I have no idea of what happened to it.I will check with the audio provider that I know very well and I will see what happened to the feed.

bearcat991

It's been on for the past 2 weeks

I've been listening to it for most of the past two weeks not the old one that was on a new one okay I know I don't have dementia......

W9NES

I do not listen to it if it is on line or not.I get mine direct from the scanner.Thank You for letting us know that it is back up.I will have to listen to it and see I can hear it on line.

W9NES

3-3-2010 5:35PM I just checked the audio link I have for Metro Indianapolis/Marion county being provided by a member of this fourm and it is not operational at this time.If you have a different link please post the link.Thank You

W9NES

3-3-2010 5:38PM I also checked the live feed for Marion County being provided by RR.COM and the status shows in red the it is off line. Thank You.

bearcat991

The whole point of my post

I believe the entire point of my post was that the live feed was "offline". My original question if you'll read it intelligently was why can't someone keep one online that lives in Indy?? Every time one comes online it's gone again in a few days...what gives??

W9NES

Thank You for your input.You did not say which audio link you were using*.I have two that I use and they are both down and off line.The first one I used was being provided by a fellow member of RadioReference.com in Speedway that one is silent.The other one which you can find under "Live Audio" for Marion County also shows "Off line"* I have no idea as to why there cannot be a audio link that will stay and will feed this over the internet.Might be a good time to look for a Digital scanner with P25 9600 Baud to listen to MECA system 1 for Public Safety.

bearcat991

Yep

Thanks for your info. I have all the proper equipment but I live over in Henry Co and the reception on MECA as you know can be unreliable from this far out, otherwise I would do it. I hope someone close can do one proper soon.....

Thanks again and 73

W9NES

bearcat 991,You are welcome anytime.Glad I was able to help.Please feel free to send me a pm anytime if you need more help.Best Reguards, Tim DeLong W9NES"Monitoring all of Metro Indianapolis/Marion County and all of Central Indiana"

Status
Not open for further replies.