Live Feed Help; finding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobsmith

Hello, I was hoping for some help. Is there any live feeds anyone can think of that the repeater being broadcast is set for no hang time? That's 0 second of hangtime... I've never heard a repeater like this and I'd really like to find one, but there is just so many feeds.

Thanks so much!

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
By "hang-time" are you referring to the 1 second tail at the end of a repeater transmission, or the delay between the actual transmission and when it comes over the feed?

I've been around repeaters since the mid 70's and they all have tails, some very in time, but they are there.

The delay before the feed broadcast (30-40 seconds) is the processing time and can not be changed.

jacobsmith

By "hang-time" are you referring to the 1 second tail at the end of a repeater transmission, or the delay between the actual transmission and when it comes over the feed?

I've been around repeaters since the mid 70's and they all have tails, some very in time, but they are there.

The delay before the feed broadcast (30-40 seconds) is the processing time and can not be changed.

Thanks, but I mean hang time as in 0 seconds when the transmission ends to when the repeater shuts off. I know they're out there... just have to find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.