Live Feed Possibilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
Is there anyone in Burnett County that would be willing/possible to host a Burnett County Fire feed? I know about the N-Western WI PS Feed, however I would really like a Fire only feed for the County.

Thanks!

sfd119

Ehh it would depend on what you want to hear. Are you looking for Western Burnett (Grantsburg, etc) or ALL of Burnett Fire? I can probably do it off the same tower I do NW Public Safety, *but* Grantsburg area might be a little scratchy.

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
Burnett Co

Well, If you could, I would really like just a Burnett County Fire Feed (155.8650). I have been able to somewhat get Burnett County from my house, but its not very easy. At night, I can get calls off of the West Tower, Grantsburg F.D. and 5103. Along with enroute, on-scene as if I was in the County, crystal clear reception! But, with them being a slower County, it's hard to "play" with reception points at my house. Your feed has seemed to be picking up 5103 fairly well, at night, that is.

Anyways, Burnett County Fire, the whole County, if you could, that would be awesome!

Side note: Have you ever used/heard of a program called Two Tone Detect?

sfd119

I'll see what I can do for Burnett, not making any promises though.

I do use TwoTone detect. It's hosted with the Wash Fire/EMS feed and it decodes all tones in the county.

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
I'll see what I can do for Burnett, not making any promises though.

I do use TwoTone detect. It's hosted with the Wash Fire/EMS feed and it decodes all tones in the county.

Alright, would it be possible that you could put TTD on for Burnett Co too? Would love to get their calls.. Then I would not neccisarly have to monitor the feed as much.

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
Alright, would it be possible that you could put TTD on for Burnett Co too? Would love to get their calls.. Then I would not neccisarly have to monitor the feed as much.

Will it still be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.