Live Feeds in North Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

bct15xuser

N0TKG. Are you familiar with Minot's freq? Just wanted to see if radio references feq. are up to date. Also if you know of anymore good freq. that are not listed on Radio References. Thanks for your help with that channel 5 thing. Makes since.

ASTRO2001

Minot

N0TKG. Are you familiar with Minot's freq? Just wanted to see if radio references feq. are up to date. Also if you know of anymore good freq. that are not listed on Radio References. Thanks for your help with that channel 5 thing. Makes since.

Yes Ward Co. and Minot are update

ASTRO2001

minot pd

fyi Minot PD has a local computer that is called new world and they like put people name that have scanners. They put a officer caution 10-0 under your name which is dumb it is not like a loaded gun get real. The dumb thing is the Minot PD is to stupid they should find all the people who listen online on the new world list. That is ten of thousands people who listen online. They think everyone with a scanner is a mass criminal.

bct15xuser

I'm not able to even load Minot's PD freq. on my analog scanner. Minot's PD uses Digital. So I wouldnt think they would have my name or even be able to get my name. I just want to listen to whats going on around here. Seems the crime rate around here is on the rise.

NDRADIONUT

Database Admin
NEW WORLD (ORDER LOL ) IS THE NAME OF THE DISPATCH SOFTWARE...
ANYONE WITHOUT A BADGE IS AN ENEMY OF THE STATE....

Public Safety & Law Enforcement Dispatch Software Solutions for Police, Fire & EMS, Public Administration, Local Government Accounting & Reporting Software

IN FARGO THEY VACUUM UP PEOPLES DATA LIKE U WOULDNT BELIEVE...WHEN THE KIDS HAVE THOSE DARE CLASSES THEY PASS AROUND A SHEET FOR THE KIDS TO WRITE DOWN THEIR INFO AND THEN IT GETS ENTERED IN THE NEW WORLD DATABASE...THE EAST GERMAN STASI WOULD BE SOOOOO PROUD !!

http://www.rcreader.com/news/911-whitewash/

Last edited:

N0TKG

I'm not able to even load Minot's PD freq. on my analog scanner. Minot's PD uses Digital. So I wouldnt think they would have my name or even be able to get my name. I just want to listen to whats going on around here. Seems the crime rate around here is on the rise.

They don't have your name and don't care. They know people have scanners and they know that there is a live feed here. That is why they use Channel 5 for sensitive information.

ASTRO2001

Fargo Fire Department own Audio Feed

WOW Fargo Fire Department is hosting there own audio feed that cool I glad cities around North Dakota are finding this site. Here is the link below. Also strange it is some kind of app you can get its on there page it say this (The primary purpose is to support the Pulse Point app) Never heard of it I be checking it out to see what that app does.

Fargo Fire

RadioGuy3007

Database Admin
Metro Ambulance Feed

It looks like someone started a Metro Area Ambulance Feed.

ASTRO2001

Hey Astro, how have you been?

It would be cool if Bis-Man fire depts. did that too. but I don't think they will.

LOL yea Fargo seem so don't care to encrypt everything. Also been busy you should check out the facebook site over 1000 likes and going higher

ASTRO2001

edispatches feeds in ND

I have noticed that more feeds are in North Dakota I clicked on the contact broadcaster and the username is edispatches. This company is a national company that Fire and EMS Services use. What it is they have a scanner with there frequency and a internet connection and it also monitors there paging tones. Then when they page there pager goes off plus the edispatches sends the page to there cell phones here is the list of ND feeds also the edispatches website and one with the most currents pages across the USA
ND feed from edispatches - Bowman Slop Co. FD and EMS, Redder Fire, Mandan Rural, Underwood FD, First Medic, Stanley EMS, New Town Fire, Gackle EMS and FD, Lakota FD and EMS, Cooperstown EMS, Golden Valley FD and EMS, Killdeer area EMS and Halliday EMS.

Also to Firefighters and EMS personal who read this. We have this in our Fire Dept. and we all like it a lot never missed a call and if you pager doesn't work or in a dead spot. Also the good thing it that went a call does go to your cell phone and you don't answer it. The page will leave a voice message on you phone.

Website
eDispatches » Don't ever miss a call | eDispatches

Most current pages
eDispatches Fire and First Aid Call Log

List of all edispatches feeds
eDispatches RadioReference.com Member Profile

ASTRO2001

WOW 40 FEED IN NORTH DAKOTA

I can't believe it. North Dakota has 40 feed as of today it was 39 yesterday. The main thing is edispatches has the most. FYI to people who listen you can hear that channel they are monitoring they just don't cover that fire or ems dept.

ND6386

I see 44 now but I had a friend call me and told me that edispatches is no allowed to put a feed up in Burleigh county but they are allowed for the time to have it on fire and ems Dept. have the service. He said the Dannenfelzer send a letter to edispatches saying they can't broadcast any fire or ems or Burleigh county frequencies online.

RadioGuy3007

Database Admin
A buddy of mine sent an email to Dannenfelzer asking about the encryption and this was his response:

In reference to your inquiry regarding public safety radio communications, Bismarck and Burleigh County agencies have elected to secure most of the radio communications to help ensure the safety of personnel as well as those citizens who have need for a particular public safety service. The decision to encrypt communications was born out from prior incidents where personnel encountered situations that would not have occurred had the radio channel been secure.

I’m sure you can understand that in making the decision to encrypt radio communications, these factors weigh heavily.

If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact my office.

NDRADIONUT

Database Admin
Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WQTM592 - Burleigh County Senior Adults Center

Fun to see if this gets encrypted LOL 451.3000 simplex...

ND6386

LOL

I could bet on it. Knowing everyone there they would try to encrypted like school's, Wal-Mart, Target, Kirkwood mall security, Hospitals and more

Status
Not open for further replies.