live feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitesox4life

Does anyone have any live feeds that they can post the link for? I am a volly in Grant Co. and love listening to the action from other depts. However the only fire feed that I can get is from Allen Co. Can anyone help? Also, I am thinking of starting my own feed and need all the help that I can get.

NightFox

There were some posted recently but I don't have time to dig through the threads to find them. They were posted within the past 2 weeks if that helps

n8chb

whitesox4life said:
Does anyone have any live feeds that they can post the link for? I am a volly in Grant Co. and love listening to the action from other depts. However the only fire feed that I can get is from Allen Co. Can anyone help? Also, I am thinking of starting my own feed and need all the help that I can get.

I'll help you get started setting up your own.

Roger Breckon - n8chb

e-mail n8chb@wideopenwest.com

whitesox4life

Thanks guys. I will try to dig through some of the threads and see what I can come up with. And if you can help me anymore with setting up my own feed let me know.

mlinthicum

We currently have a teamSpeak server set-up for broadcasting live scanner feeds. We don't have any feeds from Indiana, but we would love to get something set-up. If anyone is interested, please PM me. The TeamSpeak server is very stable, and set-up is very, very simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.