Live Fire Drill taking place on New SNACC TGID 65440

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas_Eric

There is a live fire drill taking place on previously unused SNACC TGID 65440.

This is the very first time that I have heard this TGID become active and it's also not listed in the Radio Reverence database.

Enjoy,

Eric

bikinjohn

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; DROIDX Build/4.5.1_57_DX5-35) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

A training fire or a school fire drill? Did you figure out what department it was?

Vegas_Eric

It was a radio practice training drill simulating a large residential structure fire. Las Vegas Fire Department was conducting the drill.

Eric

bdillin

Premium Subscriber
This week LVFR had a Captains Assessment center and we were using a "Test" channel for the the prospective Capains to run the scene. There was also something about a live fire drill at the Training Center this week - not sure when or details on that.

Bill

bikinjohn

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; DROIDX Build/4.5.1_57_DX5-35) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I usually hear HFD practicing on HFD TAC 5. I wonder if this is one of their TAC channels or a training channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.