Live Internet Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthemD2

I have the one for Orange County Fire, was wondering if there is anything else for Orange County?

Thanks

Kingscup

Feed Provider
All law enforcement in OC is digital encrypted so it cannot be scanned. There could be feeds for other things but I doubt it.

af5rn

I keep hearing people talking about scanning Disneyland, but seriously... is it really that interesting to listen to? I'm near Six Flags Over Texas, and unless you are actually at the park, it is hella boring to listen to.

On another note, are there any Riverside County channels being streamed online?

Eng74

af5rn said:
I keep hearing people talking about scanning Disneyland, but seriously... is it really that interesting to listen to? I'm near Six Flags Over Texas, and unless you are actually at the park, it is hella boring to listen to.

On another note, are there any Riverside County channels being streamed online?

It would be like rail scanning I think. There are lots of Disney park fan sites so I am sure they would like to hear what is going on at the parks. Some of the TG's I would not want to hear like all of the hotel TG's and the merchandice. The rest of what is going on at the park's can be pretty interesting and when there is an event going on it can get really busy on the radio. It is suprising that their system is not maxed out yet with TG and the number of channels they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.