Live Military Mode EU feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Hello,

I followed the instructions like what it says to do and not sure if I need to change the IP address like it shows on the website but when I do that nothing changes as far as finding aircraft. All the program shows when running is hardware connected and last insert date and time all in green. When I switch the IP back to the one that was originally in the box it doesn't feed any aircraft at all but both hardware and last insert is green as well. I am not sure what I am overlooking to the make the program work if its suppose to be picking up something. I am using Dump1090 > Planeplotter 30003, VRS with MilAirComms1090 33002 with no issues. Just something isn't working with Live Military Mode EU Mil Air program.

Markb

Premium Subscriber
You should only have to change your home location.
What do you have for sender IP and port?

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Have you tried a different port (VRS > 3000x > Mode's logger)?

Oh, I didn't know how to do add information to VRS when feeding to Live Military Mode. When I add to VRS still has the same issue app not cycling through the Mode-S codes.

Last edited:

Markb

Premium Subscriber
That's wierd. If it shows as being connected, and a time stamped "last insert", you should be good to go. So is your location showing on the website?

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
That's wierd. If it shows as being connected, and a time stamped "last insert", you should be good to go. So is your location showing on the website?

My location isn't showing on the website. Not sure why I am having this issue.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I deleted the program/live mode s then reinstalled it and that didn't work. So I am not sure what I am suppose to do in VRS if I need to add information to be able to use Live Mode S. I even tried changing port numbers such as 30001, 30004 and others still no luck.

Edit...Do I need to use the ip database address "85.214.147.157" that is listed in the box on the install instructions website or just use the one that's already listed in the program?

Last edited:

Markb

Premium Subscriber
You need to use the one that is included in the app. Also, if you haven't done so, you need to set up a rebroadcast server in VRS to send the data to to mil mode-s logger.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
You need to use the one that is included in the app. Also, if you haven't done so, you need to set up a rebroadcast server in VRS to send the data to to mil mode-s logger.

In VRS > Rebroadcast > what do I select far as format? Basestation or Pass-Through ? Also, Since I am using one ADS-B stick should I make another receiver in VRS?

Status
Not open for further replies.