Live News Cameras.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone, a website dedicated to raw live news feeds premered on super tuesday in February. Now with over 120 feeds they are still growing. The site has live news feeds from all over the US and the world. They also have a moderator who alerts you to any breaking news. I been using this site since it premered and it is great! They also have a chat feature where you can interact with other "news junkies" and the moderator.
Please check it out! www.livenewscameras.com

af5rn

Dude, that rocks! I don't know how I never heard of that before. Thanks for the heads up!

As soon as I got there, the chat room was talking about a plane crash near me.

xpawel15x

Very good site, works smoothly even when video is on. Thanks for this site!

lol you are welcome guys!! Glad you like the site. My favorite moderators are Kat, Andy, And Athenia. Athenia is very chatty with the chatroom, she is very cool. If your ever chatting look for my chat name LLC. (Athenia the moderator also calls me L squared or Double L sometimes, lol) Thanks -Louie-

tj20

I am in love with Kat. Anyways that is a very cool site, I could waste hours on it. If your tv has a digital tuner and rabbit ears you can get some of those feeds in your city. Dallas WFAA has one feed on 8.3 that is just the DFW airport so you can see how busy it is. The Dallas NBC also has a Weather plus, I think on 5.2

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
Could anyone take a guess at bandwith requirements for this? It looks very interesting, but I dont want to bog down the network at work with something like this. Same reason why I dont use streaming audio/netradio at work. (gives me an excuse to bring my Shortwave and Scanner )

af5rn

DanTSX said:
...I dont want to bog down the network at work with something like this. Same reason why I dont use streaming audio/netradio at work. (gives me an excuse to bring my Shortwave and Scanner )
I can relate. Anytime the network slows down at work because of the weather, IT guys show up accusing everybody of downloading. :roll: And when I brought a scanner to work, NCIS showed up to give me the third degree about what I was listening to and why. It's okay for us to live the news there, but not to scan it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.