LIve Oak New Site/New TG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
Must be their citywide 1 channel. Are you still having problems with the printer sound? Have had no problems

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
Going to be able to get a look at the channel line up from a new Selma radio here soon, will let ya know what channels we have that are missing. But I think we have hit all the majorly used ones already so some mutual aid groups are probaly all that is left.

jbsarandolphmonitor

Air band monitoring JBSA-Randolph
Tg 12065 has been busy today. I just came home from the store and checked my pro96com log. Please let us know what you find in the radio.

Donald

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
Looks like Cibolo will be getting P25 radios here soon, heard some techs on TG 11 testing radios in the Cibolo area and trying to figure out which site will be their primary and which sites will be roaming. From what they were saying it was bouncing back and forth from the Live Oak tower to the New Braunfels tower more than they had thought. Cibolo is a tricky area but finally being able to roam between sites will help them out a lot. Wonder if the old vhf patch will still be up after they make the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.