live scanner feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have a few programs that I got mine working online Its been awhile I did it. if you see my link u should able to listen to it. I had to get winamp icecast dyndns updater oddcast programs I had to sign up at dyndns.com I think for a user name and its free.

pinellasfirefighter

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
that butel one looks awesome.. it displays the alpha tags to the channels .. but i`m not sure how the whole thing works or if it worth 49 bucks.. has anybody use this yet? i just got my shoutcast feed going today..

K9GTJ

pinellasfirefighter said:
that butel one looks awesome.. it displays the alpha tags to the channels .. but i`m not sure how the whole thing works or if it worth 49 bucks.. has anybody use this yet? i just got my shoutcast feed going today..

It is really nice and very easy. I have done a couple of tests here at home and it was as easy as anything to set up. I think I will use it when I get my feed up in a few weeks.

pinellasfirefighter

Banned
cool how does my feed sound right now? there`s alot of traffic going on right now.. should be alnight with the holiday..

K9GTJ

pinellasfirefighter said:
cool how does my feed sound right now? there`s alot of traffic going on right now.. should be alnight with the holiday..

Sounds very clear and no problems hearing everything clearly. It does seem quite busy. Almost nonstop!

shelleys1

Ballwin, MO - We are moving to Austin, TX 1 Mar. 2
Gommert's software (Butel) is ALWAYS worth much more than you pay for it! I own his for each of the radios I own that he's released software for over the years and that's many! Not only have all of them been superb but also he has done an excellent job supporting them. I don't think you can lose buying his software!

Shelley

pinellasfirefighter

Banned
i agree but i`m not sure on this server thing for live feeds.. for other people to listen they need to download the client verison to listen to my feed , which is free but i notice you can only have 10 people at once listening.. i mean dont get me wrong the server and program looks bad ass when somebodies listening even the tex tags come up from what channel is playing..i`m sure i will give it a shot..

pinellasfirefighter

Banned
i agree but i`m not sure on this server thing for live feeds.. for other people to listen they need to download the client verison to listen to my feed , which is free but i notice you can only have 10 people at once listening.. i mean dont get me wrong the server and program looks bad ass when somebodies listening even the tex tags come up from what channel is playing..i`m sure i will give it a shot..

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
what is your site so I can listen in lol. or copy the link here where I can listen to it.

Last edited:

pinellasfirefighter

Banned
well i have it on shoutcast.com but for some reason its no showing up on there.. but the feed and server is up and working. because a couple other people are still listening i`m talking to right now..

scandan780

Hi Gill, 7:30pm 7/5/2006, I lowered the volume on my scanner and listening to yours over the internet. Sounds great! Which scanner are you using the 396 or 996? I would like to see how you do this.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.