live scanner feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9GTJ

pinellasfirefighter said:
can i get a roll call on who is listening? if anybody..

I was on for about an hour earlier today. Still great...

Question - what is it with the dispatcher giving the time every 10 minutes on some calls? Not the actual time but elasped time like 30 minutes or 40 minutes or whatever? I have never heard that before.

pinellasfirefighter

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
996t....i think i`m going to buy the butel program for streams for 49 bucks it will hook right in with the 996t and show the tex tags.. the only throw back is i can only have 10 clients at a time.. plus to here the feed with that the people will have to download the client software for free..

pinellasfirefighter

Banned
once we arrine on scene a timer starts going.. it comes in handy for critical time situations such as trauma and structure fires when time counts if you know what i mean.. yes our whole 911 system , fire/ems , and communications are one of the best in the nation..

K9GTJ

pinellasfirefighter said:
996t....i think i`m going to buy the butel program for streams for 49 bucks it will hook right in with the 996t and show the tex tags.. the only throw back is i can only have 10 clients at a time.. plus to here the feed with that the people will have to download the client software for free..

The number of clients is editable in the registry so you can increase/decrease the number.

SCPD

QRT
Listening from Ontario Canada.
This is one of the cleanest sounding feeds I've heard in a long time. Thanks for the effort.

You should consider posting this in the general forum so that others can also enjoy.

Thanks again for a great feed. Watching the CAD in combo is very cool too.

pinellasfirefighter

Banned
thank you man.. i have it posted public on shoutcast but for some reason it shows up at time and then again it dont.. i dont know what the deal is with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.