Live stream for springfield EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevegbent

Hello, does anyone know where I am able to listen to Saint Johns and or Cox ems? Many of the channels listed under greene county state they do infact broadcast fire and ems. Although the only channel that actually broadcasts springfield fire (the one that also covers nixa fire etc.) Although a stream for Saint Johns ems and Cox are no where to be found. I would really love to listen to EMS in the springfield area. Am I missing something or is there indeed currently no live stream that covers springfield ems?

Stevegbent

Just a quick update for those who may be wondering the same thing I am. The Polk County live stream details do infact state it broadcasts Springfield St.johns ems dispatch although I have yet to be able to verify this for sure. Hopefully the stream information is correct and my long search for a springfield area st.johns stream has came to end. :)

Steve, the only one that I know of is the feed showing also Nixa Fire along with EMS. St John's tends to be constant during the day but as active as 911 is they're probably being taken out by the numerous fire dispatches going out.

I'm not aware of an EMS specific broadcast out there in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.