Livingston FD / Parsippany FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansky

Can anyone tell me if either of these departments does a nightly radio test? I've been moving my scanner around trying to pull them in. I would like to tune in for the nightly test if they have one so I can test reception. I can hear Parsippany PD loud and clear so I would think I should be able to hear the FD. Livingston FD has always been very weak at my location in West Orange.

NParkNJ

On the Road
Can anyone tell me if either of these departments does a nightly radio test? I've been moving my scanner around trying to pull them in. I would like to tune in for the nightly test if they have one so I can test reception. I can hear Parsippany PD loud and clear so I would think I should be able to hear the FD. Livingston FD has always been very weak at my location in West Orange.

Parsippany FD is now dispatched by the county and has been for a while now.

I would assume their pagers get activated during the nighty countywide “County” agencies test.

ansky

Parsippany FD is now dispatched by the county and has been for a while now.

I would assume their pagers get activated during the nighty countywide “County” agencies test.

Thanks. I should have clarified my question. Is the TRS simulcast on 477.175 still active?

NParkNJ

On the Road
Thanks. I should have clarified my question. Is the TRS simulcast on 477.175 still active?

No problem. When I was at work in Parsippany, last time in March, it was. I haven’t monitored fire/ems since then. So maybe someone else can chime in on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.