Livonia PD Edacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc8syo

I would like to know if the Livonia PD uses wide or narrow edacs. I just can't pick them up even at work in Madison Hgts. Thank for any help.

jimmy01

kc8syo said:
I would like to know if the Livonia PD uses wide or narrow edacs. I just can't pick them up even at work in Madison Hgts. Thank for any help.

I am not sure about wide or narrow edacs. However, I just I am over 20 miles away from Livonia, and receive it, but with relatively low modulation. If you have a PRO-96, you must remember to start with channel 001 rather than 000 on any given bank. I always forget this rule.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
If you are hearing it with a Pro96, it _has_ to be wide. GRE's don't get narrow.

Alpha432

Livonia

I am about 20 miles from Livonia and I can very rarely pick them up from here, so I could be wrong but I doubt you will pick them up from Madison Heights, unless of course you have a strong mounted antenna or something. I usually cannot pick them up well untill I am about 5 miles or so from any border of the city.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
GRE is the company that makes many of Radio Shack's scanners.

Universaldecoder

Premium Subscriber
Anyone having problems picking up Livonia Edacs with their Pro96 lately? My unit keeps getting held on the control channel with audio. Pretty annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.