Local feed offline :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Hi guys.

I'm just curious what would cause a feed outage?

My local feed (Halifax County Regional Police and Fire Live Scanner Audio Feed) went offline about four days ago.

A few of us really miss listening to it and were wondering if the forum could shed some light on some reasons why the feed might be out and when it might be back.

Thanks in advance :)

It could a number of reasons that only the feed owner knows why. I see they have set their feed to anonymous so there is no way to contact them. However, if you submit an error report (report a problem) then the feed owner will be able to contact you if you have either private messaging or email enabled. Hope this helps! :)

RAMPAG3

i am having same problem

Hey i am having the same problem i also cant listen to the halifax feed anymore and dont no why if you figure out the problem could ya let me no.

richtidd

Database Admin
Hi guys.

I'm just curious what would cause a feed outage?

My local feed (Halifax County Regional Police and Fire Live Scanner Audio Feed) went offline about four days ago.

A few of us really miss listening to it and were wondering if the forum could shed some light on some reasons why the feed might be out and when it might be back.

Thanks in advance :)

As far as I can tell, the feed owner stopped sending audio to us.
The feed shows active but offline since Feb 5.

Sorry but I have no info of a return.

Status
Not open for further replies.