local feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnie

hi i am requesting someone please put up a live feed for daviess county indiana the main freq i am interested in is 155.700&158.835 if anyone that provides live feeds sees this please consider adding these freq thanyou your friend shawnie

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Feed

hi i am requesting someone please put up a live feed for daviess county indiana the main freq i am interested in is 155.700&158.835 if anyone that provides live feeds sees this please consider adding these freq thanyou your friend shawnie

I might get my brother (KC9LZJ) to add those to his KNOX Co. feed. Not sure how well they would be received since he lives on 6th St road in Vincennes. What exactly are those FREQ if I may ask as that may tell me what kind of POWER levels they would be using.

KC9LVX
Evansville Feed

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I might get my brother (KC9LZJ) to add those to his KNOX Co. feed. Not sure how well they would be received since he lives on 6th St road in Vincennes. What exactly are those FREQ if I may ask as that may tell me what kind of POWER levels they would be using.

KC9LVX
Evansville Feed

OK Nevermind, I know what those are Daviess CO Sheriff and Wash PD. Are those all you would want or all the Davies Co Public Service Freqs? I program his scanner and I could add Daviess Co if he wants to add it.

shawnie

daviess county freq

that would be great if u could have ur bro programm those two freq for me they are 155.700 and 158.835 thank you sincerly shawnie when can u have this done? also will it be on the knox county feed?

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Davies Co

Plan is to run up to Vincenes on Friday to bring him a cable. While I am there I will add at least those two FREQ maybe more of Daviess CO. The thing is you will have to endure all the OTHER traffic he listens to. Not sure If ILLINOIS State is still on there or not. lol Been lots of changes on his programming over the years.

KC9LVX

KLH

Feed Provider
shawnie, I did get your message that you sent me about adding Davies county to my feed (Knox Co) but my scanner can't get a good enough signal, and has to much static at my location. Sorry.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
PLANs

that would be great if u could have ur bro programm those two freq for me they are 155.700 and 158.835 thank you sincerly shawnie when can u have this done? also will it be on the knox county feed?

Currently I plan on going to KNOX Co on 2/26/10 if he is home. I have to set up his DB9 F to DB9 F cable for his feed support to the rear port. While there I can program some DAVIES Co stuff. And Yes it would be on his KNOX Co feed so you would have to endure all the KNOX Co traffic with Daviess Co.

KC9LVX

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Davies Co

shawnie, I did get your message that you sent me about adding Davies county to my feed (Knox Co) but my scanner can't get a good enough signal, and has to much static at my location. Sorry.

I'll see if it gets good reception on my brothers KNOX Co feed.

KC9LVX Evansville, IN Feed

shawnie

sweet!!!! thank you very much now i can listen to my buddys get in trouble lol it sounds like u pick it up very well thanks again

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Not A Problem

sweet!!!! thank you very much now i can listen to my buddys get in trouble lol it sounds like u pick it up very well thanks again

He kinda wants more folks to listen to his feed. He was getting a little IRATE with no listeners. I redid his programming so maybe things will pick up.

KC9LVX
Evansville, IN Feed

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Sites

What Safe-t sites does your brothers scanner feed?

thanks

Jeff, He gets the 2 towers in KNOX Co. although 1 of them is kinda weak. We programed SULLIVAN, GIBSON, PIKE, and DUBOIS if I remember right. Don't remember if DAVIESS tower was added.

General Scanner (LOL)

KC9LVX Evansville Feed Provider

KLH

Feed Provider
What kind of antenna does he use, that he can pick up both towers, being on the south side of town?

Maybe I should upgrade my rubber ducky antenna.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Antenna

What kind of antenna does he use, that he can pick up both towers, being on the south side of town?

Maybe I should upgrade my rubber ducky antenna.

I gave him a DISCONE I got from HAM Station to replace my Radio Shack DISCONE that I didn't like. Turned out I had 2 DISCONES in my basement and I gave him the better built of the two. Don't like DISCONE ANTENNAs but I am using the RS Discone currently. Keep in mind these DISCONEs are mounted 20-30 feet high so compared to a Rubber Duck they would do good. I am thinking about using the little RADIO Shack VHF/UHF antenna they sell for like $25 or so.

KC9LVX Evansville, IN Feed

BTW: He also picks up towers in other counties but thats SAFE-T

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Just a Question?

lol thats awesome thank you so much keep in touch scanner buddy out lol

So did you go and buy that scanner? Oh, And I hear that because of you (LOL) WASHINGTON is using encrytion now. J/K What do they have to hide in DAVIESS CO?

usswood

So did you go and buy that scanner? Oh, And I hear that because of you (LOL) WASHINGTON is using encrytion now. J/K What do they have to hide in DAVIESS CO?

you havent heard of the renowned International Consortium of Cow Snatchers ICCS....lol...they are a big problem in Daviess Co right now...I hear they are spreading North too

shawnie

no i didnt buy a scanner i rigged my old one lol i hooked up my car speaker to it now it has sound lol and who knows wtf they are hiding do u know is there a way to descramble it is really annoying when they use those.u r prolly rght them damn cow snathers r gettin real bad her in redneck co. lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.