local scanner feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnie

hi ya all i have a request can someone put the daviess county indiana live feed of the sheriff and the washington pd on here county is 155.700 and the wpd is 158.835

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
You'd get a better response putting this in the Indiana forum, and offering up a scanner and/or PC and/or money for the Internet feed if you really want someone to do it.

shawnie

i do have a scanner its a bc145xl uniden but yesterday when i turned it on it started to smoke out of the ext. sp hole and know i have no sound it still scans but theres no sound any suggestions on how i can fix it is there maybe a fuse to change

longreach

Feed Provider
sorry that was the Aussie slang coming out :) what i should have said if you have a spare scanner why not provide a feed. i provide 2 but i get a lot of use out of them when im away from my area, so i know whats going on, and as a comms officer in one of the local rural fire brigades its handy.
i also understand the other side too, many of the listeners on my stream seem to come from mobile phones, and dont own a scanner either.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.