Location Based Scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikenrhonda

I'm just getting back into scanning after a number of years. I'm using a Uniden BCD325P2 and have liked it so far. I am interested in doing location based scanning with it and was wondering if anyone had a large number of counties already mapped before I undertook the daunting task of trying to map the state county by county? I'm using BuTel ARC-XT for my programing software. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
I'm just getting back into scanning after a number of years. I'm using a Uniden BCD325P2 and have liked it so far. I am interested in doing location based scanning with it and was wondering if anyone had a large number of counties already mapped before I undertook the daunting task of trying to map the state county by county? I'm using BuTel ARC-XT for my programing software. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

The locations are tagged already in the database. It imports when you import the system or frequencies.

Edit: It does in Sentinel, at least. This works with the GPS, turning things on and off as you travel. the lat/lon are already there when imported.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.