Location of up to date TAFL listing

radiosniffer

Premium Subscriber
I am sorry if this has been asked or I should know. Where do I find the most current up to date TAFL list on the site?
:rolleyes:

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
If you import that (the file from mciupa's reply) into Excel, there is one row that has a bad piece of data that will screw up the layout of the spreadsheet. It's in the Land Mobile data (so will show up if you download the Land Mobile or the All Services file). It's been there for at least a year that I've noticed.

If you have the ability, open it up in a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++ (I prefer the latter; the original Notepad may not open the file due to its size). Once it loads, search for 459.6125 - it'll be the first match to that value. The number immediately after the frequency will read 0001913061. Look along that row until you see "E369"" with two quote marks after 369. Change the first double quote to a single quote, so it reads "E369'". Save the corrected file as a .csv and you can now import it into Excel without the columns getting mangled.

Having a copy of the raw data like this is a very good idea - the official Spectrum Management searches and the mckie search both don't necessarily give you all the data relevant to a particular license or location. And if you check the updates when they are published each month, sometimes there are interesting trends or clues you can gather from what you see.