LoCom Disp. and Ops 23 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORE007

Feed Provider
Just last week I noticed that LoCom Dispatch now comes over Ops 23 TGID. I have not changed anything and it has happened on all scanners I programmed (About 8 or so). I know nothing got re-programmed on the actual system. Anyone have any idea why it would do that?

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
I'm also not seeing anything for Lake Oswego / West Linn PD. TG 57776 is dead. I'm not hearing any Sam or Lincoln units on any of CCOM's law TGs either. They could be on BOEC (Milwaukie PD TG 3120), but I've only heard Mary units thus far.

EDIT: I take it back...there's some activity now...I missed it because I had just turned my scanner off. :(

Last edited:

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
On a patch, would LoCom dispatch not also have traffic on it? It does not and when I key up Ops 23, it transmits on Ops 23 TGID.
Well, now I'm not sure, because I looked at the actual XP, and it's showing West Linn PD Admin was used in conjunction with Ops23 at the time, in addition to the plethora of other TGs that were listed.

On top of that, Unitrunker just crashed, so I lost all that data.

EDIT: Wow...I am really off my game...I read the RADIO ID, not the TGID...no wonder it wasn't making sense...

Attachments

• crosspatch2.png
    crosspatch2.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.