Logan Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
I am sure this has been asked, is Massport (logan fd) programmable for a BC780 hlt tt 111, I tryed and programmed it in but hearing nothing from Waltham. When in tt doesnt seem to scan, although I already have stuff programmed in that works fine. Like Envir Pd works good along with Troop A. Thank you

ecps92

All depends on your location

the Massport system is designed to cover Logan Airport and the Cargo Terminals

If you are blocked by the hills in Waltham , then no go. Also fyi, I'm only just south of Logan and have issues with getting the 800 TRS. Your best to put in the 453 Interop channel as they is typically patched to the TRS

I am sure this has been asked, is Massport (logan fd) programmable for a BC780 hlt tt 111, I tryed and programmed it in but hearing nothing from Waltham. When in tt doesnt seem to scan, although I already have stuff programmed in that works fine. Like Envir Pd works good along with Troop A. Thank you

gordon115

The Logan TRS signal is not very strong. I'm literally line of site to the control tower which I believe is their TX site, and there are times when I have difficulty hearing them. One thing that I have noticed is that there is a significant difference in signal strength across their frequencies. The repeaters on some frequencies put out a much stronger signal than others.

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
ok thank you didnt think i would pick them up, also their 453.900 freq has gone dead again, happens from time to time, as of today 2/12 have heard nothing in 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.