LOL SSTV decode

Status
Not open for further replies.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
I was decoding the SSTV mode Martin1 sample from this web site and this is what I got.

rjO3hQV.png

LtDoc

Neat, huh? Not exactly 'closed circuit' but certainly understandable. I've found SSTV a lot of fun over the years. Be careful! It'll bite you and then you're addicted...
- 'Doc

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Those pix are nothing compared to some of the others I've seen - let's just say they're not reflective of the amateur spirit and leave it at that...

Which brings me to comment that we're kinda shifting away from the non-ham usage here (we have a separate forum for ham data stuff ), so let me bring this back on topic and add that a couple of pirates - notably Wolverine Radio - have used SSTV in the past.

Probably 2 of the most popular packages for SSTV are MM-SSTV and EasyPal, from what I've read. If you chase pirates on a regular basis, it's wise to have one of these packages handy. As I recall, MultiPSK also handles some SSTV, as does RadioCom6, MixW, Multimode (Macs) and Sorcerer. See my sig line for the website with the links for these. You never know what these guys will send ...Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.