London PD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVPI4Ever

84676868 said:
Anyone know what freq. London City PD use?
Yea, I will bet there is just one London around the world. Perhaps you can be more specific? Try looking it up first.

mciupa

Database Admin
84676868 said:
Anyone know what freq. London City PD use?

Boy , ask a simple question . . . :roll:

I checked your posting history and see that you are in Ohio. I imagine you are wondering about London , Ontario Police Service.

They use ProVoice and cannot be monitored by our scanners.
However , other agencies from London are monitorable. I'll re-iterate that you should check the Ontario conventional database for Middlesex County and in the Ontario trunking database for either London or Middlesex. Also look up Bell Fleetnet Zone 1 , one of those sites covers London and the Provincial Police.

Have fun ! :)

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
mciupa said:
Boy , ask a simple question . . . :roll:

I checked your posting history and see that you are in Ohio. I imagine you are wondering about London , Ontario Police Service.

They use ProVoice and cannot be monitored by our scanners.
However , other agencies from London are monitorable. I'll re-iterate that you should check the Ontario conventional database for Middlesex County and in the Ontario trunking database for either London or Middlesex. Also look up Bell Fleetnet Zone 1 , one of those sites covers London and the Provincial Police.

Have fun ! :)
There is also a London PD in Ohio. They are in Madison County, the frequency is 154.740 MHz with a 192.8 PL.

mciupa

Database Admin
KCChiefs9690 said:
There is also a London PD in Ohio. They are in Madison County, the frequency is 154.740 MHz with a 192.8 PL.

See , you wound up answering him anyways ! :lol:

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
mciupa said:
See , you wound up answering him anyways ! :lol:
Yep, lol. I don't know how people don't see the database on this site, I thought that's what this site was known for. :)

kf4lne

KCChiefs9690 said:
Yep, lol. I don't know how people don't see the database on this site, I thought that's what this site was known for. :)

This site has a frequency database?! WOW! and all this time I thought it was just another online dating site!

car2back

kf4lne said:
This site has a frequency database?! WOW! and all this time I thought it was just another online dating site!

dude, I almost spewed my drink all over our dispatch center just now when I started to read your post :lol:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Okay, you guys have had your fun.

To the OP, please don't ask this type of question in the General Scanning Forum. First (as was so gently suggested :roll: ) use the database, that is what it is for. If that doesn't work, then use the appropriate regional forum to ask specific questions.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.